Our 2 main programs are in
We build the capacity of poor rural small farmers to acquire contemporary agricultural skills in crop cultivation and livestock rearing.
We enable farmer's access hybrid seeds, low cost water techniques, soil improvement techniques; local and international markets, meet products quality control and secure their access to land.
We promote sustainable development, the conservation of biological diversity, wise and ethical use of rainforest, wetlands, mangrove ecosystem for the benefit of all Nigeria.
We carry out activities
under these programs through
- Designing and broadcasting of educational radio programs,
- Establishment of state-wide rural radios stations,
- Organization of small farmers into radio listener clubs,
- Translating into local languages valuable reading materials,
- Extension services for field demonstrations.